Welcome to McKenzie Group Practice
The Doctors and staff at McKenzie Group Practice would like to welcome you to the website. We hope you will find the information on this site useful.
We aim to provide high quality-health care to all patients.
If you are registered for Online Services you will have access to book or cancel an appointment, order repeat prescriptions and view patient summary care records and detailed coded medical records using the links at the bottom of this page. If you would like to register for online services please contact the surgery for further details.
McKenzie Group Practice is very pleased to welcome GP Partner Dr Amith Paul to the team. Dr Paul joined the practice at the beginning of October.
FLU VACCINATIONS ARE IN STOCK - IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE FLU VACCINATION PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR NURSING TEAM
You should have the FREE flu vaccine if you are:
- aged 65 years or over
- have one of the following long-term conditions:
- a heart problem
- a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis, emphysema or severe asthma
- a kidney disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as steroid medication or cancer treatment)
- liver disease
- had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
- a neurological condition (e.g. multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy or learning disability(
- a problem with your spleen (e.g. sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed)
- seriously overweight (BMI of 40 and above).
- living in a residential or nursing home
- the main carer of an older or disabled person
- a household contact of an immunocompromised person
Children born between 01/09/2013 and 31/08/2015 are also eligible for the FREE nasal flu vaccination at the GP Practice.
School Nursing Teams are vaccinating children in reception class and school years 1, 2, 3 and 4 (i.e. born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2013).
(Site updated 23/10/2017)